Monday 2 pm to 6 pm
Wednesday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Closed Tuesdays, 1 January, 1 May, 14 July, the first weekend in September (Flea market), 1 November, 25 December.
Cash desks close: 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Collections close: 15 minutes before the museum closes.
Getting to the museum
The museum is located in the heart of Lille, on Place de la République.
From the 21 st of July 2021, the French regulation has evolved regarding access to cultural and sports venues :
For our foreign visitors from EU (from 18 years old): You must now present a valid UE digital COVID Certificate to get in the museum. A complete vaccination proof, negative PCR test results or negative rapid antigen test results (both valid for 48 hrs after the test), or a certificate of recovery from COVID can also be presented. In any case, an ID document will also be necessary.
For our foreign visitors outside EU (from 18 years old): You must now present an official document proving a complete vaccination (only Pfizer/AstraZeneca/Janssen) to get in the museum. An ID document will also be necessary.
Every document can either be presented on your smartphone or tablet, or in paper form.
Wearing a mask and using antibacterial gel is still necessary inside the museum.
Thank you for your understanding.
PRICES / MEMBERSHIP
Collections: full price: €7 - concession: €4
Exhibition: full price: €10 - concession: €8
Exhibition + Coll. : full price: €11 - concession: €9
The ticket is valid all day.
A video guide is included in the ticket price. Please bring an ID document.
Concession conditions :
- 12-25 years
- Holders of a large family card
- Friends of Museums other than Lille
- Tourism professionals and Works Councils (prior booking essential)
- Holders of a "Laissez vous conter Lille" ticket issued by Lille office of tourism
For all: From 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Conditions of free entry :
- Under 12 years of age
- Holders of the C'Art card
- Amis des Musées de Lille (Friends of Lille Museums), holders of the Pass PBA (excluding temporary exhibitions)
- Job seekers, recipients of RSA (revenu de solidarité active), recipients of Crédits Loisirs and holders of the Ville de Lille senior citizens pass are all entitled to free entry
- Holders of an invalidity card and their guides entitled to free entry; guides for the visually impaired; war-wounded
- Teachers and students of history of art, fine art and architecture, Members of the Centre d'Arts plastiques et visuels de Lille, holders of an "Ateliers PBA" card
- Certified members of the French Ministry of Culture and DRAC.
- Holders of the "conférencier national" card, and the "villes et pays d'art et d'histoire" card. Holders of the national or regional "guide-interprète" card. Members of ICOM, curators.
- 1st Sunday of every month
- Journées du patrimoine (Heritage days)
- Nuit des musées (Museum night)
- For women on Women's Day
ACCESSIBILITY FOR DISABLED VISITORS
A museum accessible for all.
Access to the building :
Parking spaces for holders of Disabled war veteran passes or other Disabled passes, on Boulevard de la Liberté.
Ground floor access via an external lift, on Boulevard de la Liberté.
All floors are accessible by lift.
Access to the collections :
Touch model of the museum
Touch painting The Census at Bethlehem by Pieter Brueghel the Younger.
Sign language tours and sensory tours organised every quarter.
LSF (French sign language) application on the video guide.
Touchscreen tablet with LSF (French sign language) and subtitles for children (link)
Wheelchairs are available at museum reception (please bring ID)
For direct access to the collections or the exhibition, buy your tickets here!
The online visioguide is available in English. Please click here.
TOP TIPS/ TRAVEL AND STAY
For more information about transport and accommodation special offers, click here.
Le Beau Café
[ The Beau Café is temporarily closed. ]
The museum and gift shop
You will find in the museum gift and book shop : books, exhibitions catalogues, postcards, posters, arts and crafts, jewels... bring a piece of the museum back home ! Tel. +33 (0)3 20 13 98 80 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message relates to:
- Organising a tour (email@example.com)
- A document search (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A scheduled activity or event (email@example.com)
- A private event (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Training or a job (email@example.com)
- The press (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other (email@example.com)