Monday 2pm to 6pm
Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 6pm
Closed Tuesdays, 1 January, 1 May, 14 July, the first weekend in September (Flea market), 1 November, 25 December.
Cash desks close: 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Collections close: 15 minutes before the museum closes.
PRICES / MEMBERSHIP
Collections: full price: €7 - concession: €4
Exhibition: full price: €10 - concession: €8
Exhibition + Coll. : full price: €11 - concession: €9
The ticket is valid all day.
A video guide is included in the ticket price. Please bring an ID document.
Concession conditions :
- 12-25 years
- Holders of a large family card
- Friends of Museums other than Lille
- Tourism professionals and Works Councils (prior booking essential)
- Holders of a "Laissez vous conter Lille" ticket issued by Lille office of tourism
For all: From 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Conditions of free entry :
- Under 12 years of age
- Holders of the C'Art card
- Amis des Musées de Lille (Friends of Lille Museums), holders of the Pass PBA (excluding temporary exhibitions)
- Job seekers, recipients of RSA (revenu de solidarité active), recipients of Crédits Loisirs and holders of the Ville de Lille senior citizens pass are all entitled to free entry
- Holders of an invalidity card and their guides entitled to free entry; guides for the visually impaired; war-wounded
- Teachers and students of history of art, fine art and architecture, Members of the Centre d'Arts plastiques et visuels de Lille, holders of an "Ateliers PBA" card
- Certified members of the French Ministry of Culture and DRAC.
- Holders of the "conférencier national" card, and the "villes et pays d'art et d'histoire" card. Holders of the national or regional "guide-interprète" card. Members of ICOM, curators.
- 1st Sunday of every month
- Journées du patrimoine (Heritage days)
- Nuit des musées (Museum night)
- For women on Women's Day
ACCESSIBILITY FOR DISABLED VISITORS
A museum accessible for all.
Access to the building :
Parking spaces for holders of Disabled war veteran passes or other Disabled passes, on Boulevard de la Liberté.
Ground floor access via an external lift, on Boulevard de la Liberté.
All floors are accessible by lift.
Access to the collections :
Touch model of the museum
Touch painting The Census at Bethlehem by Pieter Brueghel the Younger.
Sign language tours and sensory tours organised every quarter.
LSF (French sign language) application on the video guide.
Touchscreen tablet with LSF (French sign language) and subtitles for children (link)
Wheelchairs are available at museum reception (please bring ID)
For direct access to the collections or the exhibition, buy your tickets here!
The loan of a video guide is included in the ticket price. Please provide an ID document when collecting one.
Available in English, French, Dutch and sign language.
TOP TIPS/ TRAVEL AND STAY
For more information about transport and accommodation special offers, click here.
Le Beau Café
Le Beau Café is now open as part of the new atrium. Fresh juices, hot beverages, pastries and dish of the day available at museum opening hours. More information.
The museum and gift shop
The museum gift and book shop has reopened in june 2017 after extensive renovation work. Books, exhibitions catalogues, postcards, posters, arts and crafts, jewels... bring a piece of the museum back home! More information.
Your message relates to:
- Organising a tour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A document search (email@example.com)
- A scheduled activity or event (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A private event (email@example.com)
- Training or a job (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The press (email@example.com)
- Other (firstname.lastname@example.org)